WHY CONSIDER A PRIVATE RECRUITING EVENT?
Busy recruiters have discovered that Private Recruiting Events empower them to:
- Schedule recruiting events & venues around THEIR needs.
- Find quality candidates in markets that are underserved by conventional job fairs.
- Save time by meeting pre-qualified candidates face-to-face rather than reviewing piles of resumes
- Present the benefits of THEIR opportunity to quality candidates exclusive of other competing hiring companies.
- Stretch their recruiting budget with the possibility of multiple hires at one flat rate.
- Achieve their recruiting goals & enhance their personal recruiting efforts without having to add more staff.
- Leverage the expertise of a private recruiting specialist & an experienced recruiting solutions provider.
HOW DOES A PRIVATE RECRUITING EVENT WORK?
A Private Recruiting Event is a recruiting solution produced exclusively for your company by Catalyst Career Group where you have need and when you have need. Our team will coordinate ALL the details necessary for the production of your personalized recruiting event through an effective five-step process.
STEP 1: PROFESSIONAL HIRING CONSULTATION
We listen to you to better understand your organization and your ideal candidate profile. You tell us when and where you have need, and we will schedule the event accordingly. Our experience indicates that a 4-week lead time gives us the amount of space needed to advertise your position/s as well as to search and screen the talent pool. The time frame of the event itself is flexible, but we have found that a four-hour block works very well.
STEP 2: CANDIDATE SOURCING WITH DEDICATED ADVERTISING
We put our expertise and resources to work for you by launching a full-scale marketing and search effort dedicated solely to your company and your position/s. Using a proven combination of best advertising practices, we bring you face-to-face with quality candidates. We begin by running an advertising blitz using a combination of our promotional tools and targeted marketing to generate the interest of highly-qualified candidates specifically for your company and your open position/s. Then we screen the candidates for you and schedule interviews with the most qualified.
The best marketing tools in the industry will be employed on your behalf:
- Candidate Databases that we own or lease from multiple sources
- Major & Niche-Specific Job Boards to provide national & local exposure
- Social Networking such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- College/University Notifications to experienced alumni and/or new grads
- Military/Veterans who are notified on local area military bases and/or VA offices
- Additional Sourcing includes unemployment offices, outplacement firms, etc.
STEP 3: DAY-OF LOGISTICS FOR PRIVATE RECRUITING EVENT
We will provide your team with a professional meeting room (an office away from your office) in a choice area hotel or conference center. On the day of your Private Recruiting Event, we will coordinate all details including taking care of the expense of your meeting space. One of our Private Recruiting Specialists will be on-site the day of the event to oversee logistics including greeting candidates as they arrive for their scheduled interview time and giving them a brief orientation.
STEP 4: INTERVIEW PRE-QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
When you and your team arrive at the event location, all the preparations will have been made. You can get right to work meeting and interviewing each pre-qualified candidate face-to-face as he/she arrives for a scheduled interview.
STEP 5: PURSUE THE BEST CANDIDATES FOR YOU & MAXIMIZE YOUR ROI
The number of candidates we schedule for an interview will vary according to several factors including the specifics of the position requirements and the size of market. Typically, you can expect 8-15 pre-qualified candidates. From your candidate pool, you are free to hire as many quality candidates as you desire at one flat rate.
Alternative option for an OPEN HOUSE event:
Some of our clients prefer to have their interviewing event at their office location. An Open House includes all the features above (including a dedicated Private Recruiting Specialist). However, our client is responsible for the onsite logistics: providing the interview space and processing the candidates at the interview location.To register for a Private Recruiting Event Package, contact us today at (815) 308-5426.