Do you have open positions waiting to be filled with qualified candidates?
Consider joining us for an upcoming area Job Fair. These are multi-profession, multi-industry VIRTUAL EVENTS where recruiters can safely connect live with area talent and maximize their recruiting efforts from the comfort of their own office.
Each event deploys an extensive broad area advertising campaign. In addition, we include focused advertising for each exhibitor with a Targeted Job Board Posting to promote a key position and their participation in the event to area talent.
Virtual Career Fair Exhibitor Package Includes:
- Interactive Virtual Hiring Room – Full featured with, real time one-to-one & group conversations
- Brand Your Company- Logo, Company Bio, and Social Media Links
- Unlimited number of recruiters may participate
- Pre-Event access to search and capture resumes & invite candidates
- Resumes and event data exportable to your ATS
- List as many Job Openings and Descriptions as you like
- Targeted Job Board Posting
- User Analytics – All tracked and available for review
Contact us to request a flyer/registration form to secure your place or if you would like to schedule a time to talk through the details ahead of registering.
Benefits of Virtual Career Fair Event:
- Attract candidates from a wide variety of professional backgrounds and interests
- Can be scheduled for any market, for any industry, and any company
- Opportunity to invite candidates to an immediate virtual interview
- No stress or cost for booth setup, travel, or materials
All 2020 Virtual Career Events labeled Diversity:
- We label these events diversity because we target candidates who are considered minority groups and have been traditionally underrepresented in the workforce
- Companies attend this event specifically to recruit from this candidate group
- Diversity Job Fair Certificate of participation and appreciation awarded to each of our attending exhibitors for their participation, support, and effort in advancing diversity hiring in the workplace.
Let us know if you’d like more information and/or a registration for by checking the contact us button below.